Monday 7 December 2009

Dead Leaves...

This is the trippiest film i have ever seen in my entire life. Despite being undoubtedly sober when first watching it, by the end, i actually started questioning whether i had taken some form of narcotics because it just made no fucking sense. I cannot fully express how awesome it actually is. I never thought there would be a human being on this planet that could conjure up such farcical, west things like a dude with a drill as a dick, crazy robot pregnancy-inducing sex, mixed with a shit load of guns, gore and big fucking explosions, and actually managing to pull it off. Surprising how i actually get my ha-has out of this kind of thing. I recommend seeing it for yourself...







oh yeah, and it's got one sick soundtrack...

No comments:

Post a Comment