Monday 23 November 2009

A little bit of MoMA pt.1...

I think one of the most special things from going to the MoMA in New York was a very small corner displaying a selection of some very eclectically astounding Polish posters. I have seen this one before many a time across the web but to set eyes on it in the flesh is oh-so-much-more mesmerising. Personally i never grew much of a great fondness for the Polish shizzle but when having the opportunity to square up to one of these, an inch away from the composition, there is an underlying quality of illustrative grandeur they unseemingly possess that just cannot be ignored. They become so much more admirable and indulgent. I wanted to steal them and place them all above my bed to remind me on a daily basis of what illustrative awesome-ness is out there.










No comments:

Post a Comment